Monday 3 September 2012

Letters

Hello, 
A while ago I received an order from a lovely lady called Deanna who lives all the way in Australia. She ordered three 3D letters two of them she wanted covering in wonder woman comic & the other in a story book - I choose Cat in the Hat. (F,H,K)


Deanna explained these were the last three letters she needed to complete her collection of A-Z and that she was going to have them displayed in her baby girls nursery. She kindly sent over some photos so I could see, I think she has done an amazing job! Such a fun idea!




I love seeing photo's of my handmade things in there new home so if you have any I would love to have a look - roobarbgifts@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks so much Deanna for sharing Poppy Lulu's gorgeous nursery with us.

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment