Friday 16 March 2012

Poppy's New Range

Hello
Some of you may remember a while ago I did a post about a little commission I did for a customer which involved changing a beautiful dress the customers daughter had grown out of into a cushion & framed picture (If not you can see it here)



 The gorgeous dress was a Poppy dress. I have followed the small but busy family business for a while now through Twitter, Facebook & their Blog. I love there designs & was so excited to hear about there new Poppy goes to the Circus collection I just had to show you all a sneak peek!






The dresses are all available to buy online here. I love how each dress has a storybook that accompanies it. Hope you all like the new designs as much as I do. They have also started selling fabric, mugs & Adult size dresses - Very exciting! 

Sarah xx




No comments:

Post a Comment