Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sew Hip!

Hello
I was very excited yesterday to find out an interview with me had been featured in the new issue of Sew Hip magazine. My mum popped into town today so I asked her to grab me a copy & I was very please with how it turned out! A whole two pages about me & my shop!!! Please ignore my dorky photo (I could do with a new one) My mum says I look like a 12 year old boy!






Sew Hip is a great magazine jam packed full of different projects, interviews & inspiration definitely worth a look if you haven't seen it before you can get a copy online here.
Would just like to say a big thank you to Vick at Sew Hip Magazine for such a lovely feature!

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. It was a great article - that's how I found your blog! If I'm ever in your area I'll be popping in to your gorgeous shop for a nose around:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sarah. Just read the article! Brilliant! I've been dreaming of doing something similar myself for quite some time now (I doubt I'd ever be brave enough to open a shop though!)but having to work full time seems to be getting in the way (Grrr!). Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by your blog, say that I think you're website is gorgeous, the shop looks amazing and that I think you're an inspiration! I hope 2012 brings you all that you wish for. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support. Keep checking to blog for latest news, new products & giveaway competitions :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete