Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year !

Hello
Sorry for the quiet spell had a bit of a tough time over Christmas, but I am back on top & excited about what 2012 has to offer!
Hope you all has a lovely festive season I have enjoyed a pretty long break I will be opening the shop back up on Tuesday.
Here are a few highlights of the past couple of weeks



My sister Sophie bought me some Lucky Charms cereal (my fave) as part of my Christmas Present :)



My lovely cousin Aaron made this very yummy cake for Christmas day. It has layers of swish roll soaked in coffee liqueur round the outside and was filled with vanilla ice cream and chunks of chocolate - HEAVEN!!



As a small thank you for all your support I would like to offer you all 10% off to use in the shop please print off a copy of the voucher and present when paying & if you would like to use it online send me an email before placing your order and I will refund you the 10%

Happy New Year!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment