Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Shopping Evening

Hello 

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while I have taken on a Christmas part time job and don't seem to have any spare time. It all feels like a bit of a whirlwind at the minute but I am enjoying being so busy :) 



I don't know if you remember but last year I organised a Christmas shopping event at the shop you can have a little look here if not. Seen as it went so well I have decided to team up with my friend Gail who owns The Magic Box Toyshop and we have planned an evening of Christmas shopping between both shops offering mulled wine, nibbles & 10% off everything in both shops on the night just to say a huge thank you to all our customers for supporting throughout the year.

I hope some of you can pop along to join us last year it was a lovely atmosphere.

Sarah 
xx


1 comment:

  1. Ok..! so i have an friendly store http://80vele.com/gift/ for online shopping for gift items for people who’s want shop online for gifts for their special moment. so you can go to http://80vele.com/gift/ and enjoy with online shopping for gifts we have all time gifts like birthday gifts, new year gifts or Christmas gifts and many more…thanks

    ReplyDelete