Wednesday 5 December 2012

A couple of lovely features

Hello :) 

Hope you are all ok & are getting in the festive mood. 
The shop has had a couple of mentioned if a few recent magazines so I thought I would share them with you. I still get so excited when I see something in print about the shop it's lovely! 



This weekend my handmade Christmas pudding tree decorations got a little shout out in the Yorkshire Post magazine!


As well as that there is a little feature in the current issue of Living North magazine


In the photo you can see the handmade knitted decorations by my friend Sue you can see more of her beautiful work in the shop or online here


The photograph featured was taken by the very talented Maryanne Scott you can see some of her current work here!

My order book is filling up very fast & I only have so much time on my hands to get orders made so I have decided to close my Etsy shop until after Christmas. If you need something urgent please feel free to drop me an email[roobarbgifts@hotmail.co.uk] & I will try my hardest to sort it out.

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment