Tuesday 13 November 2012

Lovely Little Feature

Hello, 
Well I had a lovely break away with the family in Crete & now I am excited to get back to work with lots of fresh ideas bobbing around my head of exciting things to do coming up to Christmas. 
The lovely little feature in Your Home Magazine got us feeling very festive.


This issue is fantastic there are lots of great ideas & projects as well as being filled with pretty things to drule over definitely worth picking a copy up!

If you would like to order any Christmas Decorations just drop me an email I would be happy to post them out to you! They are priced at £3.50 each and we have gingerbread men, Christmas puddings, candy canes & Christmas trees to choose from!- roobarbgifts@hotmail.co.uk

I have a bit of catching up to do now but will post again soon 

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment