Thursday 16 August 2012

Not dropped off the end of the earth... honest!!


Hello, Sorry it has been so long since I last blogged I have had a strange couple of months with lots of ups and downs, but finally feel like things are getting back to normal. 


In my last post I mentioned the VW Festival well it feels like it has come around so quickly as we are heading off in the morning. We have got the car packed, some sandwiches made & not forgetting a couple of cans of cider! 


I have had a crazy week preparing for the show a few problems cropped up along the way like my sewing machine breaking down mid sewing pile (Huge pile) and ordering the wrong sized badges for my machine. Everything is sorted now though. Me & Sophie are so excited to go and put our new tent up!! Here are a few sneak peeks of what to expect from our stand this weekend. 




Hope some of you can visit. Don't forget to say hello if you do :) 

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment