Wednesday 18 April 2012

Truly Scrumptious!

Hello, last week my friend Sadie asked me to design a cute looking logo for her new company Truly Scrumptious
After having a good think I decided to keep it simple & bright, here is what I came up with.


I was so nervous about sending it over to Sadie but she loved the design & has now set up a Facebook Page (please pop over to say hello!) 




Sadie makes a rage of baby gifts which are perfect for baby showers & new born presents. Here are a few snaps of some examples.



Hope you like Sadie's baby gifts as much as I do! Anyway I best get off the computer have lots of jobs to do to get organised for the Cuckoo Festival this weekend! If you are in the area it is definitely worth a trip loads to do for the kids & generally a fun day out!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment