Saturday 28 April 2012

Promotional Postcards

Hello,
 Today I am sat at the shop & pretty much resembling a zombie! My sister has gone on holiday and I kindly offered to take her to the airport at 3 o'clock this morning, I also thought it was a good idea to stay up to make sure I slept well when I got back. Looking back not really a great idea! 


Anyway a couple of weeks ago I designed some promotional postcards for the shop featuring some of my popular handmade camper-van items. I am thinking about having a small stall at this years VW Festival at Harewood House in Leeds and thought these would be perfect to hand out over the weekend! 

Photo from VW Festival

They had a great offer on over at Vista Print so I thought I would take advantage. The postcards arrived today in the post and I must say I am very pleased with the quality & would definitely recommend them.


Let me know what you think? Hope you are all enjoy your weekend!

Sarah xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment