Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Commissions

Hello
Sorry I haven't posted for a while been so busy finishing off Christmas commissions I thought I would share a couple of recent ones with you.

A lady from Ireland got in touch with me about ordering two Campervan Cushions they have bought an actual VW camper for Christmas and wanted two similar cushions for her two children.
Here's the photo of there camper van - Isn't it great?


And here are the cushions




Another commission I have done this week is a Huddersfield Town style football cushion for another little boy called Josh :)


 
That is what I have been working on recently now off I go back to my sewing machine to complete the rest of my orders!
Hope you are all starting to feel festive.
Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment